Sunday, March 21, 2010

When I was drawing my line images, I was thinking only about my character Pablo Picasso and his style. I concentrated myself on Picasso's Cubism in general and his achievements as a sculptor. It was hard to put everything together at the beginning, but at the end of the process it became very interesting. I tried to connect all my lines and my images together. Each line I draw represents an action, process or expression. I don't want to use the word tracing because it's not what I was doing. It is based on my own understanding of a line. I looked at my photoshop images and my word maps, and only after that I tried to express them with lines. Most of my images not even close the same as the ones I did in photoshop.
Very interesting assignment.....

No comments:

Post a Comment