Monday, April 19, 2010

working with my image in autocad

Working with my Image in AutoCAD

This is the image I decided to work on:




it is a fragment I scanned from my original drawing





I. Drawing a rectangular
1. [rec]
2. [0,0] - first corner
3. [36,24] - second corner

use zoom extent to see everything
1. [z]
2. [-]
3. [e]
4. [-]

II. Scale - 96
1. [sc]
2. [-]
3. [0,0]
4. [-]
5. [96]

we can check the size of the rectangle
1. [dl]
2. [-]
3. [0,0]
4. [select the opposite corner]
288/192 - the size of the rectangle

III. Add Image
1. [im]
2. [-]
3. [click on white space]
4. [attach image]

IV. Adjust the size of the image to the size of the rectangle
1. [sc]
2. [-]
3. [select image]
4. [96]

V. Its scale is 96, the same as the rectangle

VI. Highlight image - right click - draw order - send to back
now we can see the lines we are going to draw

VII. Line Layers
# - description of line, ex. 1 - earthy

No comments:

Post a Comment